Total Pageviews

Monday, October 8, 2018

भाषा और इमोजी

स्रोत - WHATSAPP 

Peter & Meera  on Whatsapp :

Peter : Hi dear.

Meera : ✋

Peter : how are you .??

Meera : 😊👍

Peter : missing me..?

Meera : 😜😉

Peter : I'm not feeling well...

Meera : 😱

Peter : How was your day..???

Meera : 👌

Peter : are you busy.??

Meera : ✔

Peter : Why ?? What are you doing ??

Meera : 💄💅

Peter : is there anyone near you..??

Meera : ❌

Peter : why don't you reply in words? Why are you using smiley faces?

Meera :- 😥😡

Peter : I heard you failed in English ??

Meera : Who telled you ?
It is unpossible.. I went to saw the resalt yestathey... I Passed away

Peter : hmmm lets go back to smileys pls 😳😳😳

Meera :- ok dear, God blast you.
😂😝😂😆```

ASHOK VYAS
NETIZEN ENGLISH CLINIC

Source : Dr R G Kothari
                Ex vice chancellor           
                      VNSGU

No comments:

Post a Comment